Melissa TX Homepage
How do I request new utility services?

Online Payments Portal/Phone Payments

The City of Melissa residents are encouraged to create an account at Municipal Online Payments. The online utility billing application gives customers access to their accounts 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and is optimized for use on mobile devices.

Also, a new interactive voice response line will accept telephone payments at 866-261-7377.

For more information, please email the City of Melissa Utility Billing Department, or by calling 972-838-2035.

Use the below forms for new service, transfer an existing service or discontinuing service.

Solid Waste Services

The City of Melissa contracts Solid Waste and Recycling services with Community Waste Disposal (CWD). For questions regarding Solid Waste & Recycling, including missed pickups and to schedule household hazardous waste pickup, contact CWD directly at (972) 392-9300/Option 2 or email CWD.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an additional trash or recycle cart?
2. How do I request to use the City Hall Community Room?
3. How do I request a crash report?
4. How do I request a leak adjustment?
5. How do I request a police department house watch?
6. How do I request to opt out of CodeRED Weather Warning?
7. How do I request to use a park facility?
8. How do I request public information or records?
9. How do I request new utility services?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow