Melissa TX Homepage
How do I request a leak adjustment?

Current residential or commercial customers of the City may request an adjustment to any water bill from the City for extra water used due to damage or an identified leak that has been repaired. Requests should be submitted on the Leak Adjustment Application and must include proof of repair. Applications must be received by the City within 30 days of the repair of the leak. The City will only make an adjustment to the most recent bill affected by the repaired leak; multi-month adjustments will not be made. Learn more about the Leak Adjustment process.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request an additional trash or recycle cart?
2. How do I request to use the City Hall Community Room?
3. How do I request a crash report?
4. How do I request a leak adjustment?
5. How do I request a police department house watch?
6. How do I request to opt out of CodeRED Weather Warning?
7. How do I request to use a park facility?
8. How do I request public information or records?
9. How do I request new utility services?
Government Websites by CivicPlus®
Arrow Left Arrow Right
Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow