The Library Director is Lorelei Perkins
3411 Barker Avenue
Melissa, Texas 75454
Fax: (972) 837-2006
|Victoria Villegas||Librarian Assistant|
|Leslie Chaney||Children's Librarian|
|Jennifer Nehls||Youth Services Librarian|
|Marc Royce||Library Clerk|
Sign up for The Melissa Minute - the City of Melissa's Weekly E-newsletter to keep up to date on the latest happenings here at the Library!
Do you have any suggestions or concerns? Please e-mail us at: email@example.com
What are the library's hours?
The Library Hours are:
- Monday - 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Teen Activities Group (TAG) - 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Weekly Story time: 10:30 - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday - CLOSED
What services does the library offer?
Melissa Public Library Services & Fees:
- Copying/Printing - 0.15 cents (Black and White) --0.50 cents (Color)
- Faxes - $1.00 a page to Receive/Send
- Notary - $6.00 (Monday through Friday, call in Advance) -- Please bring a valid photo I.D. and do not pre-sign documents.
- Laminating - .50 cents (Business Card Size) -- $1.50 (8.5 X 11)
- Test Proctoring - Charge for proctoring service, please call in advance to schedule
- Scan – Free
What is required for obtaining a library card?
Library Card Requirements:
- 18 and older: Valid Texas Driver's License
- Under 18: Parent/Guardian with Valid Texas Driver's License
Library Card Applications:
Just fill out one of the applications above, print it out and bring into YOUR Melissa Public Library to get started today!
Melissa Public Library Computer and Internet Use Policy
Please read the policy before prior to using the computers and/or internet (Wi-Fi as well) at the Melissa Public Library. Failure to follow these policies or use the Internet appropriately and responsibly will result in revocation of Computer privileges.